Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Update 3.0 - Big Update, Lots of changes!
Started by xSpecimen197

Desert Scream

ManicSugar has made a new treasure room in the dungeon which is protected by a redstone door! This was created in an attempt to solve the issue of players getting stuck in the dungeon. I'm not 100% sure what caused the bug, but it seems to be linked to taking damage while trying to leave the dungeon at the same time. Hopefully this will correct that issue.

• To get your loot, please walk towards the large glow-stone wall and take one of the two available exits.

Outpost

• A new outpost has arrived! Situated in the badlands biome, a dusty old cabin harbors a nasty new monster to slay!
  • This outpost will continue on the design choices of the DeadlySpider Outpost. More mobs will be present, and the mini-boss will be stronger.
  • A lodestone has been placed in front of the lectern at this outpost! I've also backtracked and added these lodestones to our other outposts as well.
  • Big thanks to @.manicsugar  for creating this Outpost!

Crates

• Added a new crate for the Badlands Outpost
  • Added a new enchant for the pickaxe which will auto smelt any ore it mines!

Quests

• I've added about 5 new quests in total. This trend will continue so I can add more variety to the quest board.
  • A new quest has been added for the Badlands Outpost
  • Increased the quest point rewards for the outposts from 3 to 5.

Safari Nets

• I've added the Abyss boss to the blacklist for this plugin. You can no longer capture this dungeon boss.

Staffing Guidelines

With our community growing, I've preemptively added a new rule for our staff to follow. Any punishment appeals, and any complaints levied against myself, or one of our staff members must now be handled by another staff member. For example, if a complaint is made against me, I cannot be a part of the appeal process. Manic, Kama, Roller or Adam must handle the ticket.

Charged Creeper Store

• Added a new design to our store page for easier navigation! Supports light and dark modes.
  • Moved the Music package to the Circus package. The circus package now offers the following commands
    • /fireworks
    • /beezooka
    • /kittycannon
    • /music

Community Event

Thanks to a few individuals who've made some purchases from our store, our community goal was met! This means that in the coming weeks we will have a weekend of boosted MCMMO experience gain as well as a give away! Please check the events section for more details to follow!

• x1