Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Update 3.1
Started by xSpecimen197

First and foremost, I've once again reworked the website! I'm happy with the way both our store and website look now and will be able to add small features here and there. We now have a list of all infractions issued on the server, leaderboards, forums, matching themes for the store and the ability to link both your Minecraft & Discord account to the site to pull your stats from in-game! I encourage every one here to register as I will be posted all news / update logs on the forums for those who do not use Discord.

Outposts:

The LichKing Outpost is now live and with it comes a new enchant! You guys asked for it, so I'm delivering. The enchant is a permanent 5x5 mining enchant.I'm starting to enhance both the monsters & the design of the outposts with the help of our Design Team to make these encounters more engaging. As usual, all feedback is welcome!

• The new enchant conflicts with ALL other enchants to prevent it from being too powerful
  • It will not mine through valuable ores

Special thanks to Christy for designing an AWESOME outpost and setting a new standard for us to follow going forward!

Dungeons:

The Desert Scream boss has now been replaced with a newer, stronger boss with two combat phases! Along with this new boss, I've added the Serrated Strikes McMMO skill back into the game in the form of an enchant. You will now be able to choose from Fire Aspect, Toxic or Serrated Strikes for your sword! The axe can now be enchanted with either Toxic or Serrated Strikes!

Mob Arenas:

As you all know a new mob arena is being built. The construction of the arena itself is complete (ty manic), I just need to create the mechanics now. That being said, Delta Site has been updated.

• Completing wave 30 rewards 3 crate keys now
  • Our old friend Abyss has been relocated here as the new wave 30 boss
  • I've removed the drops from the mobs in the mob arena to correct an issue with players inventories getting full. If you see any mobs that continue to drop loot please let me know and I'll correct it asap!

Spawn:

If you haven't seen yet; ManicSugar has revamped our Portal Room, Crate Room & Community Crafting room! His awesome work continues to shine a positive light on the server. Thank him when you get a chance!

Smaller Changes:

• The fishing McMMO skill's loot table has been changed to allow for both vanilla and MCMMO loot tables. This should make your fishing experience more rewarding.
  • I've removed some Discord channels to clean up the channel list
  • We've added a new site to vote on to help boost our visibility

• x1