Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Update 4.3
Started by xSpecimen197

Update 4.3 will be a series of updates aimed at expanding the swamp biome ManicSugar has been hard at work on! In addition to a new dungeon, we will be adding 2 new outposts to this area at a later date. This update has some much requested changes; I hope you folks enjoy the content! As always please report any bugs you run across ASAP so I can get them fixed!

Dungeons:

A new dungeon named The Forsaken Graveyard has arrived. This gloomy dungeon features multiple new mobs, a multi-phase boss and exciting new gear to win from the reward crate! To access the new content simply type /warps dungeon-forsakengraveyard

• When entering the claim, the weather will change to rain for the current player(s).
  • The boss has multiple phases, some include invulnerability & killing minions to progress.
  • This boss is harder than the Desert King. Please come equiped with netherite gear & buffs
  • There are 3 new pieces of gear; 1 mace, 1 crossbow and wolf armor among other prizes in the crates.
  • The Mace & Crossbow have enchants that are EXCLUSIVE to that weapon, meaning the enchant books cannot be found anywhere else.

Enchants:

• The Mace can now be enchanted with Toxic & Serrated Strikes
  • Added more enchants to be released at a later date
  • Talismans will be added at a later date
  • Expanded the description of enchants so all 8 on a piece of gear will show exactly what each enchant does, instead of being condensed.
  • Enchants above level 5 will show as roman numerals now.

Ranks:

You asked for them, they are being delivered. I've added in the first rank above [member] called [Noble]. This requires 12h of playtime and rewards the player with 3 additional homes, for a total of 6. Many more ranks will be coming soon, each with different requirements. Some will include rank-exclusive rewards that cannot be purchased anywhere else in the game.

Questshop Rewards:

• Added a [Quest Master] tag to the quest shop rewards as requested.