Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Update 3.3
Started by xSpecimen197

This update primarily focuses around policy changes and bug fixes. As you guys know we've updated to 1.21 and with that update came a slew of problems that need to be corrected. I've spent most of last night and this morning getting those under control.

Policy Changes:

•  Once a shop plot has been assigned, players will have 1 week to construct a building to house the shops. Our design team put in a lot of effort to make a beautiful shopping district and I would like to keep it that way :)
  •  It should have been documented more accurately which is my fault, but I thought the "no exploits rule" covered auto clickers. Going forward, no auto clicking or AFK bypasses are allowed. The rules have been updated to reflect this.
  •  All bug reports and planned content will now be displayed on our website @ www.chargedcreeper.com under the "Project Tracking" section in the nav bar. Please be sure you check this page before sending in any bug reports. You will see the status of every thing I'm working on.

Crates:

•  I've added new items to both the Delta Site crate and the Vote crate. Be sure to check these out!

•  I've added a front page news section for all of our server updates
  •  Added a new page for tracking bugs / new content progress

Misc:

•  Slime balls now check if you're in an active slime chunk by right clicking the area
  •  Your avatar now shows in the chat when logging in to the server
  •  You can /sit on stairs now!

Bug Fixes:

•  Fixed all of the rewards from our outpost crates
  •  Fixed all of the rewards from our dungeon crates
  •  Fixed all of the rewards from our vote crate
  •  Fixed Questshop rewards not properly applying to players inventories
  •  Fixed issue with blast mining allowing players to pick up blank spawners
  •  Fixed issue with incorrect placeholder when winning a key
  •  Fixed custom enchants
  •  Fixed claim around the badlands outpost not covering the entirety of the claim (whoopsie)
  •  Fixed rewards from the Creeper God crate. Buffs now apply properly.
  •  Fixed tab menu
  •  Fixed the Devotion Crate shop, you can now buy keys here again.