Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Update 3.4
Started by xSpecimen197

Firstly, as of yesterday our server hardware has been updated! This means more cores, RAM, and storage space for the server. This will allow us to handle more traffic and expand the map even further in future updates! I've also added a live map of the nether, so all of the servers maps can be viewed!

This update is mainly about the bug fixes, we've still got more things to fix, but a lot of progress has been made.

Bug Testers:

For the contributions of a few players who helped find bugs on the test server, I've added a trophie in-game as well as a chat tag you can select from the chat menu using /chat. It's called Bug squasher and I've assigned the permission nodes to use it to the testers.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed the pressure plate in the Lich King outpost.
  • Fixed the Auction House text notifications when logging in with expired/compelted auctions.
  • Fixed the Bedrock help menu issue giving bedrock uses an "invalid command" error.
  • Fixed a bug with the mob arena allowing players to take the provided class gear out of the arena.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to teleport to their claims without setting a home.
  • Fixed an issue causing the resource pack not to load on login. Desert King and Lich King models are working again.
  • Fixed an issue causing players to crash while editing crates.
  • Fixed an issue with quest rewards not registering properly when turning in a crate key.